West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021 Application Form | WB Ration Card 2021 | wbpds.gov.in apply online | Download Digital Ration Card , Ration Card List Application Status
Ration card is one of the most important documents that should be imposed mainly on the residents of India. You can get subsidized goods and other benefits of government-launched schemes. Today in this article, we will tell our readers about the importance of ration cards in India. In this article, we will discuss with our readers about the West Bengal Digital Ration Card for the year 2019. In this article, we have mentioned step by step guide to check the application process, application status and a guide. The list of ration cards available in the state of West Bengal for the initial year of 2021 is also mentioned.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card
The state of West Bengal of India has introduced a concept of Digital Ration Card through which the ration card of a resident of the state of West Bengal will be made digitally available to all residents. Through the implementation of digital final ration cards, many benefits will be availed by citizens as many people will not have to carry old paper ration cards everywhere. Also, it will be very easy to provide a ration card to the resident at any time, through digital ration card. Digital ration card is a very good step towards digitization process which has been going on in India for a very long time.
Overviews of West Bengal Digital Ration Card
|Name of the scheme||Digital Ration Card West Bengal|
|Launched by||West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal state|
|Objective||Providing food items at a subsidized price|
WB Ration Card 2021
West Bengal Digital Ration Card: Ration card is very important for the state poor. If you live in any state of India or live in any district, then you must have a ration card. This ration card is used in our government and non-governmental works. Through ration cards, we can easily avail various social welfare schemes of the central and state government. The poor families of WB, who have not applied for the ration card, should apply online to get the ration card as soon as possible and take advantage of all the facilities provided by the government through the ration card.
About WB Ration Card
The West Bengal Ration Card is divided into three categories by the state government. First APL Ration Card, Second BPL Ration Card, AAY Ration Card. We have given complete information about these three ration cards below, you should read it in detail till the end and avail the ration card.
- The BPL Ration Card has been issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not exceed 10000. Through this ration card, people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of grain at cheaper rates at ration shops.
- The APL Ration Card has been issued to the families of the state who are living above the poverty line. APL rations are provided to these families of the state by the state government, through these APL rations, people of the state can get food grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
- AAY Ration Card has been issued for families who are very poor and have no income. Ration cards are issued on the basis of income of the people. Through this ration card, a family can buy 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate every month from a ration shop.
- Bihar Govt Scheme
- Chhattisgarh Govt Scheme
- Delhi Govt Scheme
- Gujarat Govt Scheme
- Haryana Govt Scheme
- Himachal Pradesh Govt Scheme
- Jammu Kashmir Govt Scheme
Benefits of Ration Card List
- People of the state can apply to get a driving license through ration card.
- Ration cards can also be used as your identity.
- Through this, the poor people of the state can get food items sent by the government like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. at subsidized rates.
- The West Bengal Ration Card can also be used at the time of admission to the school.
- These three ration cards are made according to the economic status and income of the people.
- Those who have applied for Ration Card can see the status of their card in the new Ration Card list right from their home.
- BPL card holders are exempted in government jobs and family children also get scholarships in schools.
Documents required for Rration Card
- Application form Departmental form serial number ‘B’
- If someone’s name has to be added then photocopy of their Aadhar card
- Housing certificate
- Birth or death certificate
- Government certificate related to information which is incorrect
How to Apply WB Digital Ration Card Offline
To apply for the West Bengal digital ration card through the offline mode, the applicant must follow the following application steps as finalized by the concerned authorities:-
- First, download the ration card forms by clicking on the link given here-
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Rural Area)
- Form X for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (Urban Area)
- After you have successfully downloaded the form, fill in the form with the required details
- Attach the important documents.
- Submit it at the office of the concerned rationing officer, inspector, or Food Supply officer.
How to Apply Digital Ration Card Online
- First, visit the official website given here
- On the homepage, click “Click here to apply” for non-subsidized rations or for conversion to a non-subsidized ration card.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on GET OTP option
- Enter OTP
- Click on the VALIDATE tab to verify the number.
- Choose your option
- Fill up the application form.
- Click the SHOW Profile button.
- Details will appear.
- By clicking on the Add Other Members tab, applicants can add details of other family members.
- Finally, click on the SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION tab.
- Verify the details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
- The application number will be generated.
- Keep it safe for future use.